If you need a real estate contract drafted quickly and for a reasonable fee, you’ll love TC Drafting!
Even something that might seem like a simple agreement can lead to a host of problems if the real estate contract isn’t written properly and in accordance with the structure of Washington State law.
Below are some of the most common types of real estate contracts we can draft:
- for sale by owner contracts
- real estate purchase contracts
- real estate sales contracts
- easements (for utilities, water, sewer, and other issues)
- right-of-way agreements
- lease agreements (for residential and commercial real estate, livestock, grazing, farming, and other uses)
- construction contracts
- title cure documents
- option to purchase agreements
For more information about our real estate contract drafting solutions or to schedule a free consultation with a real estate lawyer, please call (866) 511-1500 or e-mail ContactUs@TimelyContractWashington.com.
Please note: In addition to drafting real estate contracts, we can also review real estate contracts.